Lucky Draw Contest is organised by Everchem Corporation(M) SDN BHD.
The Lucky Draw is open to any individual who fulfills the following criteria:
- A citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia, over the age of 18 years old
- Minimum purchase is required. Every purchase made during the period of event and Invoices that have value more than RM 300,000 is only entitled for the Lucky Draw.
- Not an employee, office, director or employee immediate family members of Everchem
- Everchem reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility of any of the Participants and to disqualify any Participants who do not meet the above eligibility criteria.
The Promotion is open from 1 Nov 2018 to 30 Apr 2019, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”)
Notification to Winner
- Winners will be notified through the contact details stated by the Participant in the online and offline purchase details.
- In the promotion that Everchem is unable to contact any of the winners within 3 working days for whatever reasons, the prize of that particular winner will be forfeited at the sole discretion of Everchem. No alternatives will be offered.
- Each winner will only be entitled to win only 1 unit of the prize item.
- Value of the prizes may vary; Everchem reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable. Everchem makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes, including, without limitation, relating to quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Everchem assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect to defect or deficiency of the prizes and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard. All winners shall accept the prizes on an “as is” basis.
- Everchem, its employees, agents and representatives hereby disclaim any and all liabilities that may arise in connection with the Lucky Draw and any materials produced in relation thereto.
- Further, Everchem, its employees, agents and representatives shall not be held responsible for any entries that are lost or damaged in transit.
- The Lucky Draw constitutes the Participant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Each Participant therefore agrees to be bound by and abide to these terms and conditions including any amendments, modifications and/or interpretation thereof.
- Each of the Participants hereby agrees to release and hold harmless Everchem, its employees, agents and representatives against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Lucky Draw (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prizes, or travel to or from any prize-related activity).
- No representation, warranty or undertaking is given that any entry submitted by the Participants will be received or held in confidence.
- Everchem reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Lucky Draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice, at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Everchem reserves the right to publish and display the names, address, photographs, audio and visual recordings of the winners, in any mass media or marketing materials for advertising and publicity purposes without payment or compensation.
- Everchem’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The decision of Everchem on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw (including selection of the winners) is final and binding on all parties concerned.
- If any of these terms and conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such terms and conditions shall not affect the other provisions and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
- Everchem is committed to the handle all personal data in relation to the Lucky Draw in compliance with applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia. The “Personal Data Protection Statement” published by Everchem is available at https://everchem.com.my/privacy-policy By participating in the Lucky Draw, each of the Participants is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the aforesaid Personal Data Protection Statement.
- The Lucky Draw, these terms and conditions and accompanying details and/or guidelines (if any) as may be issued and specified by Everchem and all disputes and differences arising therefrom shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The Participants agree that all disputes shall be resolved amicably, failing which the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification and loss of prizes.