Fused Magnesium Phosphate (FMP)
The main important of used this alkaline fertilizer. it is beneficial for the soil which has been used acid fertilizers for long time that can increase soil’s PH value. High citric solubility (90%) Phosphate fertilizer with silica content to reduce soil acidity and improve soil condition.
- Sand Type – Natural Ore-Apatite
- Under high heating with alkaline mineral, complete fused, cooled in water and TE Added
- Phosphorus (P205): 15-17%,
- Magnesium (MgO): 15-18%, Ca0: 28-34%
- Silicon dioxide (Si02): 24-30%
- TE: Fe, Mn, Zn, Cn, Mo, B
- It has a pH8.0-8.5, reduce acidity and desalinize soil.
- Naturalize Toxic acid in soil and from fertilizer like AS, AC, & MOP
- High Citric solubility more 90%
- Suppresses heavier element like iron and aluminum
- Prevent nutrients leaching
- High CEC, improving nutrient up to take and absorbing
- Good soil conditioner
- Increase water retention
When and how to use FMP
- When planting LCC (10-30gms)
- During fielding planting of oil palm seedings (50gms at bottom of hole, 50gms as top dressing)
- Thereafter, yearly application of 1.5-2.0 kg per palm.
MT (Metric Ton)