commonly used as source of boron for liquid fertilizers. These liquid boron fertilizers are used for soil and foliar applications. Some plants whose intake is better through their leaves or in other cases where spraying is a better way of fertilizing.
It can be utilized as algaecides, herbicides, and other pesticides.
- Boric Acids are a pure, multifunctional source of boric oxide (B2O3).
- Crystalline in composition, white in appearance,
- Available as granules.
- stable under normal conditions, free-flowing, and easily handled by means of air or mechanical conveying.
- In solution, they are mildly acidic
- Equiv. Boric Acid (H3BO3): 99.90 – 100.20
- Boric Oxide (B2O3): 56.24 – 56.41
- Boron (B): 17.46 – 17.52
- Sulphate (SO4): 200-500 ppm
- Chloride (Cl): 150-300 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 4-8pp,
MT (Metric Ton)